Where should I put my double bass pedal?
So, how do you set up a drum set with a double bass pedal? The traditional setup is to attach the primary pedal to the bass drum as you would a single pedal and to place the second, slave pedal just to the right of the hi hat stand’s pedal board.
What does a double bass pedal do?
A double bass drum pedal operates much the same way only with a second footplate controlling a second beater on the same drum. Most commonly this is attached by a shaft to a remote beater mechanism alongside the primary pedal mechanism.
Who makes the best drum rack?
- Pacific Drums by DW Combo Rack – Best Overall.
- Gibraltar GSVMS Stealth Vertical Rack – Budget Option.
- Gibraltar GSDS Drum Set Rack – Best All-in-one Option.
- Drum Workshop CPRK MAIN Rack – Best Mid-Range Option.
- Gibraltar GCS300C Curved Rack – Best Curved Option.