Why is my bass drum moving?
Kick Drum Anchor Solutions: Stop Your Bass Drum From Sliding Forward. It could be for many reasons: you aren’t using a drum rug, your bass drum spurs aren’t setup properly, your kick pedal isn’t attached and seated well to the kick drum, and/or many other reasons.
What is the best double bass pedal?
View The Best Double Bass Pedal Below
- Pearl P932 Demonator. Check Amazon Price.
- DW 9000. Check Amazon Price.
- TAMA Iron Cobra 200. Check Amazon Price.
- Pearl P3002D Eliminator Demon Drive. Check Amazon Price.
- Drum Workshop Inc. DWCP3002.
- Pearl P2052C Eliminator.
- Tama HP600DTW Iron Cobra 600.
- Mapex Armory Series P800TW.
Should I buy a double bass pedal?
Double Pedal is rarely a necessity unless you’re playing the extreme forms of metal. Still, if you ever hear tasteful use of double bass playing it can make you want to get one.
Should I learn double bass?
Absolutely. Even if you hardly use it (I for one prefer metal drummers that aren’t reliant on it) it’s worth the effort to train you’re left foot. Yea I hardly play double bass. I don’t know how double bass can translate well to funk drumming which is what I play as well.