- 1 Can electronic drums have double bass?
- 2 Can alesis Nitro mesh kit play double bass?
- 3 Can you use any kick pedal for electronic drums?
- 4 Can you upgrade alesis Nitro mesh kit?
- 5 How do I connect my Alesis to my computer?
- 6 Can you add sounds to alesis Nitro?
- 7 Can you add to Alesis drum kit?
- 8 How do I set up an electronic drum set?
- 9 How do I set up my Alesis surge?
- 10 How do you set up alesis?
Can electronic drums have double bass?
If you have an electric drum set, there is a wide variety of double bass drum pedals in the market.
Can alesis Nitro mesh kit play double bass?
To do that, turn on the Nitro drum brain, hit the kick pedal button, and then hit “voice” until the screen reads “MID (insert number here).” That’s the number that you want to set your hi-hat pedal too as well. If done correctly, the game should register you using the hi-hat pedal as a second bass pedal. 7
Can you use any kick pedal for electronic drums?
Beaters. Every kick pedal has a beater that is used to strike the drumhead or pad. As a general rule, you ‘ll want to use rubber on any electronic pads, especially a mesh kick pad!
Can you upgrade alesis Nitro mesh kit?
The easy-to-use Nitro module is carried over from the original Nitro Kit. And you can expand the Nitro Mesh Kit to a 10-piece configuration with four toms and four cymbals using the extra Tom 4 and Crash 2 trigger pad inputs.
How do I connect my Alesis to my computer?
- Connect the DM10 module to your computer using a USB Cable and turn it on.
- Open up the DAW of your choice.
- For Ableton, hold down on the left click on your mouse and then drag the Addictive Drums Plug -In into the Mixer Window to the right.
Can you add sounds to alesis Nitro?
Sounds and samples in the Nitro drum module Easily tweak any existing kit, or create your own using the 385 superior drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds included in the Nitro drum module.
Can you add to Alesis drum kit?
Can I expand this kit with more drum triggers? Yes! An additional tom and crash cymbal can be added to the Nitro drum module with the Tom 4 and Crash 2 inputs on the rear of the module.
How do I set up an electronic drum set?
The step-by-step setup guide
- Start with the feet. Sit on your drum stool.
- Assemble the rest of your drum kit. Attach the bass drum to the bass drum pedal by carefully moving it into position behind the pedal.
- Adjust the height of the hardware.
- Set the position of the toms and cymbals.
How do I set up my Alesis surge?
Navigate to the Alesis registration page, use the Product drop box and select the Surge. Enter the serial number (located on the module packing box, underneath the module, and on the front page of the manual ), enter the purchase date on your Sweetwater invoice, and then click Register My Product.
How do you set up alesis?
Studio One Setup
- On Windows, Go to Studio One > Options. On MAC, Go to Studio One > Preferences.
- Go to the External Device tab.
- Select the ADD button.
- Select the NEW KEYBOARD. Manufacturer: ALESIS. Device name: VI Sereis. Receive From: VI25/49/61. Send To: VI25/49/61.
- Once complete hit OK.