How far apart should double bass pedals be?
Beater distance should be about 1 1/2″ to 2 inches from the head in a rest state. Adjust the angles and tension to accomplish that position. You will have 3 adjustments to experiment with pedal tension, beater angle, and footboard height.
Should I buy a double bass pedal?
Double Pedal is rarely a necessity unless you’re playing the extreme forms of metal. Still, if you ever hear tasteful use of double bass playing it can make you want to get one.
How do you adjust the angle on a kick pedal?
Re: how to adjust angle of beater on kick You just loosen the screw with a drum key, and move the cam (holding on to the beater makes it easier to get the cam adjusted since the whole axle will turn also), then tighten back down. These should be on both sides of the main pedal. Hope this helps!
What is the best double bass pedal?
View The Best Double Bass Pedal Below
- Pearl P932 Demonator. Check Amazon Price.
- DW 9000. Check Amazon Price.
- TAMA Iron Cobra 200. Check Amazon Price.
- Pearl P3002D Eliminator Demon Drive. Check Amazon Price.
- Drum Workshop Inc. DWCP3002.
- Pearl P2052C Eliminator.
- Tama HP600DTW Iron Cobra 600.
- Mapex Armory Series P800TW.