- 1 What trombone has 2 triggers?
- 2 What is the average price of a bass trombone?
- 3 How much does a trigger trombone cost?
- 4 What is the best bass trombone?
- 5 What does the F trigger do on a trombone?
- 6 What is an F attachment on a trombone?
- 7 What is the most common trombone?
- 8 What is the difference between a trombone and a bass trombone?
- 9 What is the range of a bass trombone?
- 10 What is the cheapest trombone?
- 11 Are Yamaha trombones good?
- 12 What is the most expensive trombone in the world?
- 13 Is trombone easier than trumpet?
- 14 What is easiest brass instrument to play?
- 15 Can you add an F attachment to a trombone?
What trombone has 2 triggers?
Bass trombones often have a second trigger which is either “dependent” or “independent” of the first trigger. That means, in the dependent trigger system, the second trigger will not work unless the first trigger is also engaged.
What is the average price of a bass trombone?
For example, alto trombones can retail for $300 to $4,000 while a small bore tenor trombone can cost $700 to $3,500 brand new. On the other hand, medium or large bore trombones can retail for $1,500 to as much as $5,500.
|Bass||$2,500 to $6,000|
|Baroque||$4,000 to $8,000|
How much does a trigger trombone cost?
Compare with similar items
|This item Trigger Trombone with hard case||Mendini MTB-33 Intermediate B Flat Tenor Slide Trombone with F Trigger|
|Customer Rating||2.0 out of 5 stars (1)||4.1 out of 5 stars (29)|
|Sold By||glmusicstore||KK Music Store|
What is the best bass trombone?
Recommended Bass Trombones
- Bach 50 (Tied) Choosing a trombone is personal, and what works for one person may not work for another.
- Yamaha YBL-830 Xeno Series (Tied) Yamaha first introduced their “Xeno” line of trombones with tenor trombone models only.
- S.E. Shires Q-Series TBQ36YR.
- Conn 62HI.
- Yamaha YBL-620G.
What does the F trigger do on a trombone?
The F -attachment on the trombone has two main purposes: It provides alternate slide positions for some notes. It provides a few lower notes. (It can also allow certain trills, but this is an advanced concept).
What is an F attachment on a trombone?
The F attachment is engaged by using a trigger which operates a valve (this is different from the three-valved valve trombone ). This type of trombone is typically built with a larger bore size (0.525 or 0.547 inches (13.3 or 13.9 mm)) and is known as a B♭/ F trombone, F – attachment trombone, or trigger trombone.
What is the most common trombone?
The Tenor trombone, also known as a straight trombone, is the most common trombone and the preferred choice to learn on.
What is the difference between a trombone and a bass trombone?
Bass trombones The bass trombone has a larger bell while having the same length as the tenor trombone. It is a larger bore version of the F-rotor trombone that adds a second rotor to extend its low end even further.
What is the range of a bass trombone?
Range of the bass trombone: Bb0 – F5.
What is the cheapest trombone?
15 Best Cheap Trombone Reviews and the Best Budget Trombones
- Mendini by Cecilio Bb Tenor Slide Trombone.
- pBone PBONE1B Jiggs Plastic Trombone.
- Glory High-Grade Bb/F Key Intermediate TENOR Trombone.
- Glory GTD-2 B Flat Brass Trombone.
- Mendini MTB-31 Intermediate B Flat Tenor Slide Trombone.
Are Yamaha trombones good?
Conn, Bach, and Yamaha are well-known and reputable trombone brands that will last quite a few years. For the greatest satisfaction, consider a tenor or alto Bach. Later, upgrade to a brass, Bach or Conn F-attachment large bore, or a medium bore Yamaha.
What is the most expensive trombone in the world?
Price: $11,660.00. This trombone from Swiss company Musik Haag is possibly the most expensive trombone in the world that can be purchased as new on the market.
Is trombone easier than trumpet?
The trombone is bulkier, making it a little more difficult to play than the trumpet, especially for those who have never played a brass instrument before. Behind the cornet, the trumpet is the smallest of all brass instruments, making it easier to hold, play, and transport to and from lessons.
What is easiest brass instrument to play?
Trombone – the infinite It is generally said to be the easiest instrument of the brass family. The tones are not controlled by valves, but by the slide instead. And that not only allows these typical drawn tones, but also intermediate ones.
Can you add an F attachment to a trombone?
Currently, Paige’s Music offers a variety of professional-level trombones, including models from Bach, Conn, and Yamaha. These trombones also feature an F – Attachment. F – Attachment. The F Attachment allows for greater flexibility in how to approach the lower ranges of the trombone.