- 1 How do you use the double bass in rock band 4?
- 2 Does Dave Grohl use double bass pedals?
- 3 What is the hardest rock band?
- 4 Do I need a double bass pedal?
- 5 Who is the greatest drummer alive?
- 6 Who does Dave Grohl think is the best drummer?
- 7 What is the hardest song in Rock Band 2?
- 8 What is the hardest song to play on the drums?
- 9 What are rock band instruments?
- 10 What is the best double bass pedal for the money?
- 11 Can you use a double pedal as a single pedal?
How do you use the double bass in rock band 4?
To use two kick pedals on Rock Band 4 drum controllers, just plug in the second kick pedal to the additional port on the back of the kit!
Does Dave Grohl use double bass pedals?
Dave Grohl is not know for using double pedal, but he did use it at one point, albeit a short time in his very early days that were post-Scream.
What is the hardest rock band?
- Queen – “Bohemian Rhapsody” from Rock Band 4 (Vocals)
- Judas Priest – “Painkiller” from Rock Band 2 (Drums)
- The Outlaws – “Green Grass and High Tides” from Rock Band (Guitar)
- Nine Inch Nails – “The Perfect Drug” from Rock Band (Drums)
- DragonForce – “Operation Ground and Pound” from Rock Band 4 (Guitar)
Do I need a double bass pedal?
Double Pedal is rarely a necessity unless you’re playing the extreme forms of metal. Still, if you ever hear tasteful use of double bass playing it can make you want to get one.
Who is the greatest drummer alive?
Will hopefully go down in history as one of the greatest of all time.
- 8 – Ginger Baker.
- 7 – Ramon “Tiki” Fulwood.
- 6 – Dave Grohl.
- 5 – Keith Moon.
- 4 – Buddy Rich.
- 3 – Stewart Copeland.
- 2 – Neil Peart.
- 1 – John Bonham. Unsurprisingly, John Bonham is number one on most lists of drummers.
Who does Dave Grohl think is the best drummer?
Grohl does have a special place in his heart reserved for one drummer and one drummer only, the wonderfully talented and far too often maligned talent of Ringo Starr. Dave Grohl’s 5 favourite drummers:
|1||Working Man/Finding My Way – Live At Massey Hall, Toronto / 1976 Rush||14:56|
|2||YYZ – Live In Canada / 1980 Rush||7:43|
What is the hardest song in Rock Band 2?
So far the hardest songs I think are either:
- Peace Sells ( just the end)
- Panic Attack.
- [(Visions) not sure; haven’t played it]
- [(Shoulder to the Plow) not sure]
What is the hardest song to play on the drums?
10 of the Hardest Songs to Play on Drums (With Videos)
- The Dance of Eternity – Dream Theater.
- La Villa Strangiato – Rush.
- Moby Dick – Led Zeppelin.
- Ticks and Leeches – Tool.
- Bleed – Meshuggah.
- Goliath – The Mars Volta.
- Sedation Deprivation – Nerve.
- The Violation – Fleshgod Apocalypse.
What are rock band instruments?
Rock bands may include a variety of instruments, but the most common configuration is a 4-part band consisting of lead guitar, rhythm guitar, bass guitar, and drums. The lead vocalist may just sing, or play an instrument as well. The microphones and amps help turn up the volume to make the band loud.
What is the best double bass pedal for the money?
6 Best Double Bass Pedals for 2021
- 1 DW 9000 Double Pedal Extended Footboard: Best Option for Beginners.
- 2 DW Pedals: Machined Chain Drive Double Pedal: Best for Experienced Drummers.
- 3 Tama Dyna-Sync Double Pedal: Best for Customizable Features.
- 4 Tama Speed Cobra 910 Twin Pedal: Best for Speed.
Can you use a double pedal as a single pedal?
So you can have a double pedal and dedicate your practice time to both single pedal work and exploring the double pedal. Typically many drummers complain that their left (hihat) foot is weak when they start with the double pedal.