- 1 How do you adjust a Pearl bass drum pedal?
- 2 How do you adjust Pearl Eliminator?
- 3 Where should a double kick pedal go?
- 4 How far apart should double bass pedals be?
- 5 How do you adjust the height of a footboard?
- 6 How do you change cams in Pearl Eliminator?
- 7 How do I loosen the tension on my pedals?
- 8 How far should the beater be from the bass drum?
How do you adjust a Pearl bass drum pedal?
Spring Tension Adjustment Keep the position of the Upper Nut and tighten the Lower Nut until the desired tension is achieved (Fig. 4). To decrease spring tension, disable the Click Lock by lifting the lever upward, loosen the Upper Nut and loosen the Lower Nut until the desired tension is achieved.
How do you adjust Pearl Eliminator?
To adjust, use the hexagonal wrench provided to loosen the Allen Screw on the side of the Adjustment Knob. Rotate the Adjustment Knob until proper fit is achieved then tighten the Allen Screw to secure setting (Fig. 10).
Where should a double kick pedal go?
So, how do you set up a drum set with a double bass pedal? The traditional setup is to attach the primary pedal to the bass drum as you would a single pedal and to place the second, slave pedal just to the right of the hi hat stand’s pedal board.
How far apart should double bass pedals be?
Beater distance should be about 1 1/2″ to 2 inches from the head in a rest state. Adjust the angles and tension to accomplish that position. You will have 3 adjustments to experiment with pedal tension, beater angle, and footboard height.
How do you adjust the height of a footboard?
1.2: Footboard Angle To change the footboard height and angle, loosen the adjusting key screw on the top of the Rotor and slide the chain or strap forward or backward to achieve the desired footboard height. Then tighten the adjusting key screw.
How do you change cams in Pearl Eliminator?
Each cam option has a different profile that allows you to quickly adjust the power and feel to suit your individual playing needs. Changing the cam is as simple as pushing the release button and snapping another cam in place.
How do I loosen the tension on my pedals?
Adjusting pedal tension
- To increase the tension, loosen the upper tension adjustment nut (fig 1) then tighten lower tension adjustment nut.
- To decrease the tension, loosen the lower tension adjustment nut (fig 1) then tighten the upper tension adjustment nut to secure it in place.
How far should the beater be from the bass drum?
I’d recommend starting by placing your bass drum pedal into position (there’s usually a slot under your bass drum. Then measure a distance of about 3 inch (about 8 cm) or have your beater set at an angle that’s about 45°.